There is one more step to complete your subscription to the Balance Point Blog announcement list.
Shortly, you will receive an email at the address you gave us, asking you to confirm your request. Simply follow the simple instructions in that email and you will be added to the Balance Point blog announcement list. Depending on your spam filter settings, you may need to follow the whitelisting instructions below.
We take this extra step to insure that nobody else is subscribing you without your permission. We want to make sure
your email address is completely protected from unauthorized use.
At the bottom of each email we send, you will find an unsubscribe link. You will always have the option of removing
your email from our list. Of course, we hope you will choose to continue receiving Balance Point to get the latest
information about all-natural ways you can create optimal health.
Click the link in the confirmation email that will arrive shortly. Once you’ve confirmed your subscription you will receive your free copy of the report “37 Proven Stress Busters.”
Also, occasionally people mistype their email address and don’t get this confirmation email. If you don’t get the email within a day, please re-enter your information, or contact us for assistance.
If you use SPAM ARREST or other service, please whitelist:
Check Inbox AND Bulk Folders
NOTE: Yahoo Services are often unreliable. It sometimes takes hours or even up to 4 days to get a confirmation email from yahoo. If you do not get one in 5 minutes, resubmit on the previous page and enter a non yahoo email you have that use frequently.
Here’s how to add us to your Yahoo whitelist:
1. Open your Yahoo mailbox
2. Click “Mail Options”
3. Click “Filters”
4. Next, click “Add Filter”
5. In the top row, labeled “From Header:” make sure “contains” is selected.
6. Click in the text box next to that drop-down menu, and enter the address in the “From” line of our e-mail message (Please select the e-mail address from the list provided)
7. At the bottom, where it says “Move the message to: “Inbox” from the menu.
8. Click the “Add Filter” button again.
AOL Users… Check Inbox AND Spam Folders
If you’re using AOL, here’s how to receive our mails:
1. Go to “Mail Controls”
2. Select the screen name we’re sending your e-mail to
3. Click “Customize Mail Controls For This Screen name.”
For AOL version 7.0: In the section for “exclusion and inclusion parameters”, include this domain:
RenoAlternativeMedicine.com or Profollow.com
For AOL version 8.0: Select “Allow e-mail from all AOL members, e-mail addresses and domains”. Then…
1. Click “Next” until the Save button shows up at the bottom
2. Click “Save.”
MSN Hotmail Users… Check Inbox AND Bulk Folders
To receive our emails with Hotmail, please follow these steps if you’re having trouble:
1. Click the “Options” tab
2. Under “Mail Handling” select “Safe List”
3. In the space provided, enter the address in the “From” line of this e-mail
4. Click “Add”
5. When you see the address you entered in the Safe List box, click “OK.